The Mohammed Sayeed Foundation
I set up my foundation in remembrance of my late parents Haji Mohammed Ismael and Iqbal Begum پرندہ
- To cultivate and harness authenticity, individuality and purpose in children, Young adults and families experiencing fragmentation and isolation from within their own families and the wider community in a professional and ethical manner.
- To provide support for the elderly who are homeless, lonely, destitute and without caring families.
- To provide advice, support and consultation to children and families experiencing traumatic domestic and social problems.
- To disengage young boys and girls from crime and criminality, gang participation and gang culture.
- To prevent children and families becoming involved in radicalization and extremism.
- To provide safety, food and shelter.
- To deliver a place for remanence for people of similarity and difference.
- To promote dignity and some independence to those choosing to access the service provision.
- A continuation of culturally and ethically appropriate assessments and follow-up work thereby prompting social and emotional development.
- The use of age-appropriate training tools for individuals 1:1 work and group-work sessions using experienced community-based trainers and volunteers.
- Driving through positive and inspirational benefits of education leading to success and purpose-orientated servitude.
- The provision of healthy nutrition.
- The encouragement of non-discrimination through ‘places’ of sanctuary.
- The advocation for non-beauacracy.
- Alleviate burdens of distress (where possible) imposed upon children and families resulting from poverty, social deprivation and natural disaster.
- Promote human rights and support charitable work both locally and internationally through single and joint ventures.
- Sustain humility, humbleness and human kindness in self and promote in others.